Sunday, February 14, 2010

DOES TRUE LOVE HAPPEN FOR N SECOND TIME !iN MY NEXT LYF , I WANT TO LIVE THE SAME LIFE BUT GET MARRIED TO MY TRUE LOVE i am confessed now.

when idid that blunder by not marrying her , i started behaving like a loser!I never really understood that till yesterday.but yes,if i can see she's living a better life and is happy then iam really happy for her.I think some body told an ironic philosophy ' the secret is to let those who love escape from you"
she would have been areal great balancer in my lyfe. ireally miss her and all the support she's given me throughout. she would probabaly be thinking thati am a hypocrite to say althis and probably all late to say this.

If you care about me abit then why don't you listen to Hello is it me your looking for by Lionel Richie

I just wanna love people & make this world a better place for you and me
my passions : make the rules play the game & win the game I wish to live abetter life : accepting the truth as it really is ; being a friend to someone ;

No comments: