Saturday, January 24, 2009




');
document.write('document.write('');
document.write('');
// End -->


Home Occasions Secret Site Classic Poems Top Valentines Cards Top 250 Cards A Wish For You...
' );
} else if ( navigator.appName == 'Microsoft Internet Explorer' ) {
document.write( '' );
} else document.write( '' );
//-->
I made a wish for you today,a wish straight from my heart.I didn't wish you riches, fame,or fortune to impart,But I did wish you the finer thingswhose worth has no measure,the type of things you'll valuemore than wealth or treasure.I wished you endless hope,good health, and love,and all the wonderful things in lifeyour heart is dreaming of.I wished you lots of strength,during times of trial and stress,and inspiration to spark your souland bring you happiness.

No comments: