Sunday, January 25, 2009

hey

To the dearest boban i knew......

What happened dear? why all of a sudden have u decided to become quiet angry with me... whatever i wrote in last and previous mail, nothing was intentuional, why do u consider that i was bound on hurting, no my dear, for me u also mean the same as i am to u. u told me i would never understand the value of friends as i have a hell lot of themhere... then i must say that boban u dont understand the concept of friends... friendship is like love, u dont go lookin for love, love comes and finds u. similiarly friendship comes lookin for u, who told u i hve a lot of friends? have u seen with lot of friends, how do u evaluate friendship...u think having a lot of people around u and being popular among them will make u friends with all.... that is not my concept of friendship... if i have one good friend then the world is in my hands... and about my questions, boban if u cant differentiate between a joke and a serious question then i cant help u. and why of all the peole in the world would i hate u? give me a reason to hate u... i cant hate u boban.... i really cant but u dont just seem to understand that. any how, u asked me why i cant mail u regularly... for one reason-i was very busy... next reason, i have been in and out of the hospital... actually i am not at all well... there is no guareentee abt me, thats why it takes so long for me to mail. even today i visited the doc. spent 500 rs there. so dont think i m doing anything on purpose... any way i am stoppin for now.. hope u will understand..

love poornim

No comments: