Saturday, January 24, 2009

> Subject: RE: hi> Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:56:59 +0000> > Hey Boban..> > U know I wonder what is it that makes the man u! I mean at one point of time u r the craziest i have ever met and at another point ur the most sweetest person i have ever known. Wht are u made of... U are such a mystery to me. I just find it difficult to tackle u. How do u think one phone call can help our relationship... Whts wrong with our relationship.. Isnt it enought to know by heart that we r good friends. does a phone call help? really? So hows mumbai... R u studying proper? I am also planning to take up MBA via distance education. Lets hope I can complete it! U take care of ur health in the mean time. And eat good food, avoid chicken for a change.. there's this bird flu scare on, u know.. I have to go now.. bye cya..> luv, poornima>

No comments: