Saturday, January 24, 2009

NIMZ WROTE

Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:23:35 +0000> > > Dear Boban...> > sorry abt the long silence that i kept. actually its not partly my fault. i dont have the mobile with me u c. thats why when u rang it kept goin to the voice mail, i went to doha for a brief period. now i have come bac and i am right now doin my PG in Eng. Literature her in kerala in Sacred Hearts Thevara, near EKM. well, the place is ok, borin, not much of campus life, i didnt check much of my mail also,thats what took me so long to reply. well anyway, i am doin fine, i know u r. and i am not goin around with guys, i have got more serious issues to handle dear. so quit off the idea ok? i hope ur life is also fine, get a grip on urself lest u jsut flow away in Mumabi's tide. so take ur studies seriously, ur parents are doina lot to educate u, dont forget that, take care, keep mailin me, i will keep mailin u probaly very wekend. internet is no more free for me u c. and i have to catch up a lot on my studies.. stoppin for no..> > love.. poornima>

No comments: