Saturday, January 24, 2009

Subject: Re: hi> Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 05:15:08 +0000> > hey boban..> > i gotta study right? so mailin will take a backseat, so please bear with the silence, so tell me, when are u comin to kerala? no my b'day is not on nov 29, u got the date right, but the month wrong. its april 29th, ok? so better send me my gifts and card well before time! will u be here for my b'day. hey i dont have a mobile, so u cant contact me , understand?! and i think u had enough of bombay for ur life, i think u should go bac and concentrate on ur studies, ok? u must start to take ur life seriously. other wise u will end up miserable! so study well and make ur parents proud. make them happy, and u will be blessed for life, understand? well i ahvent made much of friends here in kerala. its difficult, most the time the girls here are busy bitchin, so i really dont gel with the group. i seriously cant bitch much. as for guys, well no one yet. i am still banking on my older and more sincere friends, including u. i guess i just gotta stop now dear. i gotta go to class. take care.> luv, poornima

No comments: