Saturday, January 24, 2009

MAD COWBOY WROTE ON 25TH AUG 2003

hi Nima , How are you ?How's your preparation going for the interviews and all . If you require any help please tell me okay ,,,Then how's life ? Hey I did drink only twice yaar .. I attempted to smoke also . Only thing is that I don't want to say that I am a non smoker ya non drunkard .(it will become sthg like an obligation)\I am not much interested in all these things .BUt you know one thing you gave me a lot of support throughout my bombay life .You were a great amount of support for me .You made me to take life positively .I am thankful for that . Tell me how's your life going on .I was and I am still going through a transitional phase in my life .Here in Pune ,I am happy to be back .I love this city a lot .I have an emotinal attachment towards it .Even the social life is that liberaland not that conservative.Are you planning to come down to Pune recently .tell me how's life . All thiose cards and greetings send by you were really good and inspiring .You love long letters right .Here ,I am living alon e in a single room flat . It takes just a two hour ride in the modern car to reach Bombay .(you know it rttt ?) Then here th e cinema multiplexes are there with 5 screens ,,,,The crowd out here is sthg superb .Then how's Kottayam ? How's the interview ?Do you go to Cochin often ?Which are your favourite places in Kerala ? When it rains your creativity naturally develops rtt ? I think you are loving it a lot ,,,, don't you .I am quite scar5ed tio travel; by a boat esp th e Muhamma -Kumarakom route ... Then what are your plans for the future ? i HAVE thwe modelling plans in hand still now . I am about to restart with the gym . And you'll get a shock to see some of my new photos .shall I ?>>>>>>>>>>\\I wannna go to the states next year ...I have a dream of hollywood also ,dear ... See ya , Loveboban

No comments: