Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hey , it was smart of you to ask for more time !!!

Nimmz !!!!!
I can do anything in the world to get ur attention !
so plz reply to mail .
luk , we can still be good friends !
i can still sense ur spirit within me and in anything i see , in whatever i do , in whatever i smell , in whatever i taste,
luk , you better catch me right!
this romeo needed time to get mature enough to manage people , develop friendships , relationships,to have a heart to luv , to excell,luk i can tell almost all the people in the world as to how much i really luv youetc
but i really was a crank when i told you we were not made for each other !i didn't really mean it. what i meant really was that i was n't ready tomarry then !
then iwas a lil more on the crank side. then iws really into glamour quotient
every word yu warned me in the mail just happened to be right and happened as yu had predicted .
i know yu really neede to focus ur energies and wanted to settle down.and i truly respect what you have done .
but i really want to love and romance and care abt yu even now .aftyer three years of real suffering i know what it means to me .i mean not just ur relationship but evry other gud frnd or relationship iwas havin till 2002 june!the day i went 2 Pune .
i feel nostalgic anand i really feel the best year and time in my lyf w=asfrm 2001june to2002june: so sexy i must say since it was the year of emot=ional fulfillment : luk man i got so much from it .Poornima why do you think you r poor abt anything .you better change ur=C2==A0 name to Rich Nima!!!!Pls don't misunderstand me : I am not out=C2=A0 here to spoil your relation=ship , family or lyf : only thing is I badly want ur attention coz i miss y=ou . i mean, it is just nhow that i have started treating me well all over =again.I can today understand as to what youwould have felt as and when i said thi=s and that! probably i hurt youso many times!i just wanted to shine in front of ur friends ,enjoyin da limelight when i =talked to ur room mate in chennai (u wer der4 da project , dear ) and also =when you treated me for a movie along wid Anu and i wanted togo and talk to=her ( i know she's mentally tough)luk , i was not able to focus my energies on sb frm the opposite sx. my ork=ut profile really lies ! that's just for gettin attention( i just wanted at=tention and yu really wanted a relationship , girl )=20I know taurus people are a little bad lucked wid not gettin their tru luvbut forget that , if you had married me then life may have been tougher 4 yu over the initial years, may or may not be.but , Nimmz , please give me some attention and let me do something for your well being and yur family's ( and hey don't just call theri vilis coz i heard that yu r good in that,yu know dear you are dangerous when provoked !i am hoping to get married in a couple of years time or lesser!so my wife will pamper me a bit and i will disturb yu lessyu might be tellin me only one thing (GO , GET A LIFE) ight , i know yu'll =be sayin dat !yu wre my personality trainer.Live in the Moment!we had a lot of ineterests together and yu almost perfectly offsetted my weaknesses with yur strengths and i probably did the same back , i guess .i am sittin in that cafe nr vimala hostel wer i gave yu my first letter I still tease my mom over that incident! poor lady , she just wished me gudlyf even she's unhappy that my things turned out this way . it wasn't happy choice.you were there always to inspire me , right . even today whether you luv me=or hate me or neutral i see you within me=20i was probably a very bad communicator=C2=A0 and someone without backbones =at times.now , i think i have improved coz wine tastes betterwith every passing day.pls give me some bad words.i wanna listen to you sayin thatpls give me a girl friend i wanna marry herit's challenging to find a girl like yu an intelligent goddess!!!YOU must l=ive a happy lyf with Antonio: I think he is cute !Though a lil jealous of h=im , i think he's well disciplined and worthy of you!!!so , take care , mate Drop in when you come to kerala !regards from yur best friend probably named Boban ( hey I don't have an assin my name ;hehe laugh out louder)

No comments: