Sunday, January 25, 2009

hii

Saturday, 17 May, 2003 5:05 PM
From:
""boban ignatius"


Why do u think i would get married to u? do u want to get married to me? answer my question! should i consider u as a preference for the man i want to marry...what makes u eligible? answer these questions... then i will give u a reply. by the way my project is goin on fine, and i am quite busy with it! gotta finish it before i go to madras for my internship, hope it will turn out fine! by the way i dont believe in any particular day as a mathers' ya fathers' day! every day is a mothers' day and a fathers' day right? and about ur results, its ok dear..... life isnt always fair. if u know the mistake is on ur part then rectify it and study well to score better marks...ok? make ur parents happy... by the way my lifebit busy with my projects... but i guess it qill be quite fine. now i am going to reply to the mail that u send me 2 days ago. the white black font is my reply to it...ok?
I wouldn't have lived in Bombay for this much tim e without your support (oh come on yaar, dont be silly... if uhave god with u u can achieve any great height). I really thank you a lot (ok dear, ur thank u is accepted with a big heart!!!!!) . Bcoz I think I was facing som e really good challenges here (good if u see ur problems as challenges that u have to face, really smart of u!) > Only bcoz of you I repeat Only bcoz of you I could take it positively (ok fine dear... i will keep that in mind, ok?) . Your companionship made those hard times the sweetest times I ever had in my life(gee, u make me sound like i am some sugar... but remember i am not always the sweet person u know.. i can be really nasty if i want!). I really owe you a lot , seriously (ok,OK). I was just checking my mail box every day only to see your mail (ok keep checkin everyday..ok?) . Bcoz I felt it really was important (hmmmm, dont forget to make pujas in front of my mail, they are as important...) .Then I am just living my life here (even me, i just live jolly). My life is like living in a tent . No permanent place . I really enjoy it . (good if u enjoy...i hate shifting this way) What happened ?, You really lost interest in sending me mails ? (never, boban... u are having certain assumed thoughts...right? dont be prejudiced) Tell me if it's that way okay ? I respect you for having a good vision about your carrer and for having that passion for it (thank u dear... its just that u need the drive, the rest god will take care..) . I wish if I had that passion and vision for my carrer (u will jsu try hard). Only in that matter can I say I am a bit envious about you (oh dear!!!! dont be serious!)

ok dear...with lots of love..

i am stoppin...poornima
hasEML = false;




} else {
fallBack();
}

#message634500755 {
visibility:visible;
overflow-y:auto;
}



#yui-main { background-color:#D6DEEC }
function fallBack() {
var msgBody = document.getElementById("message634500755");
if (msgBody) {
document.getElementById("top_move_select634500755").style.visibility = document.getElementById("bottom_move_select634500755").style.visibility = msgBody.style.overflow = msgBody.style.visibility = "visible";
}
var showFolderForm = document.getElementById("showFolderForm");
if (showFolderForm) {
showFolderForm.className += " show";
}
var composeArea = document.getElementById("composeArea");
if (composeArea) {
composeArea.style.display = document.getElementById("bccid").style.display = "block";
document.getElementById("hideBcc").style.display = "none";
document.getElementById("insert_address").className = "nojs";
}
}
if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined" typeof YAHOO.mc == "undefined") {
if (window.addEventListener) {
window.addEventListener("load", fallBack, false);
} else if (window.attachEvent) {
window.attachEvent("onload", fallBack);
} else {
window.onload = fallBack;
}
}
YAHOO.util.Event.on("flag0", "click", YAHOO.mc.flag.flagMsg);
YAHOO.util.Event.on('encode_select634500755', "change", function() {
document.changeEncForm634500755.submit();
});
YAHOO.util.Event.on("domainkeys", "click", function(e) {
YAHOO.util.Event.preventDefault(e);
window.open(YAHOO.util.Event.getTarget(e).href, 'remote', 'width=640,height=480,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes');
});
YAHOO.mc.flagKey = {
FLAG_TITLE : 'Clear flag',
UNFLAG_TITLE : 'Flag this message'
};

var frmWarnMsg = 'Warning! You are about to send information to someone other than Yahoo! If you do not want anyone outside of Yahoo! to have this information, click \"Cancel\" now.';
frmWarnMsg += '\n' + 'Remember: Yahoo! will NEVER ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or an unsolicited email.';
var pwdWarnShown = 'false';
var pwdWarnMsg = 'Warning! You are about to enter a password in a form that will not be sent to Yahoo!.';
pwdWarnMsg += '\n' + 'Remember: Yahoo! will NEVER ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or an unsolicited email.';
var lnkWarnMsg = 'Warning! It appears that you are about to access a website that has non-standard web address format.';
lnkWarnMsg += ' ' + 'Such sites may contain harmful entities such as viruses.';
lnkWarnMsg += ' ' + 'We recommend you use extreme caution.';
var theMainWindow = {
showFormWarning: function(msgFrm) {
return confirm(frmWarnMsg);
},
showPasswordWarning: function(msgFrm) {
if (pwdWarnShown == 'false') {
pwdWarnShown = 'true';
alert(pwdWarnMsg);
}
},
showLinkWarning: function(msgFrm) {
return confirm(lnkWarnMsg);
}
};
YAHOO.util.Event.on("printIcon", "click", function(e) {
YAHOO.util.Event.preventDefault(e);
var pWin = window.open(YAHOO.util.Event.getTarget(e).href, "Print",
"menubar=1,resizable=1,scrollbars=yes,dependent=yes,width=800,height=600");
pWin.focus();
});
YAHOO.mc.shortcuts.init();
YAHOO.util.Event.on(["forward_top634500755", "forward_bottom634500755"], "click", forwardAsAttachment);
function forwardAsAttachment(e) {
if (YAHOO.mc.shortcuts.ctrlKey) {
var elTarget = YAHOO.util.Event.getTarget(e);
createElement("input", "fA", "1", elTarget.form);
}
}


gLaunchProfile.start("adLoadTime");
if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
window.yzq_d['3OJG7cpWB0U-']='&U=12a93b5sj%2fN%3d3OJG7cpWB0U-%2fC%3d-1%2fD%3dRS%2fB%3d-1%2fV%3d0';
if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
window.yzq_d['3eJG7cpWB0U-']='&U=12bpn4fu6%2fN%3d3eJG7cpWB0U-%2fC%3d-2%2fD%3dRS2%2fB%3d-2%2fV%3d0';
Copyright © 2009 Yahoo India Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.Terms of Service

No comments: